News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

error on modifying messages

Started by winsoft, October 22, 2019, 09:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsoft

I get following errors when i try to modify messages/topics:

array(4) {
  • => array(3) { ["file"]=> string(69) "/home/j/public_html/lettercv.com/jobseekers/Sources/Search.php" ["line"]=> int(2178) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(72) "/home/j/public_html/lettercv.com/jobseekers/Sources/Subs-Post.php" ["line"]=> int(2130) ["function"]=> string(13) "findSearchAPI" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(67) "/home/j/public_html/lettercv.com/jobseekers/Sources/Post.php" ["line"]=> int(2199) ["function"]=> string(10) "modifyPost" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(60) "/home/j/public_html/lettercv.com/jobseekers/index.php" ["line"]=> int(151) ["function"]=> string(5) "Post2" } } Error loop.

can someone help pls?

Kindred

SMF version?
Mods installed?

Specifically, what mod did you recently install?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

This is 2.1 specific and is caused when a bug happens, doesn't have to be mod related.

winsoft

Quote from: Kindred on October 22, 2019, 10:22:12 AM
SMF version?
Mods installed?

Specifically, what mod did you recently install?

its on smf 2.1 rc2 and no mod installed.

winsoft

Quote from: Arantor on October 22, 2019, 10:29:33 AM
This is 2.1 specific and is caused when a bug happens, doesn't have to be mod related.

have you got any suggestion pls?

update:

i am able to modify the messages now.

i have just enabled error logging to see what error message i will get when i modify a post but i didn't, it looks like im able to modify messages now.

thank you

Arantor

I haven't got a suggestion because you didn't actually provide an error message...

winsoft

Quote from: Arantor on October 22, 2019, 12:29:42 PM
I haven't got a suggestion because you didn't actually provide an error message...

sorry, i have updated my previous message in quote to you.

Quotei am able to modify the messages now.

i have just enabled error logging to see what error message i will get when i modify a post but i didn't, it looks like im able to modify messages now.

Advertisement: