News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (current_board)

Started by chinaren, October 31, 2019, 12:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinaren

Hello, me again.

I managed to get rid of my last error by uninstalling a mod, but then I was getting another error.  So I've uninstalled all my mods, but I'm still getting this error:

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (current_board)

It's in the display.php area, according to the error log, this line:

'current_board' => $board,

I'm not sure where $board is initially defined though.  Any ideas?  Once again, I thank you for your help.  I honestly don't want to reload SMF again, but at this rate...

The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

Mick.

Well since you uninstalled your mods. Replace the display.template.php 8n the default theme with a fresh one from the zip.

chinaren

Thanks for the suggestion, but I suspect the problem isn't actually with the code in Display.php, I think it is the value of $board, set somwhere else. 

I tried replacing Display.php anyway, but it didsn't help, still the same problem. Sigh.

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

Arantor

Queries are never part of the templates, this is a problem higher up the food chain, either in Display, or Load, or any mod that messes about with $board.

chinaren

Quote from: skb on November 01, 2019, 06:44:49 AM
Quote from: Mick. on October 31, 2019, 02:03:01 PMReplace the display.template.php 8n the default theme with a fresh one from the zip.

Yes, sorry, meant that one.

Quote from: Arantor on November 01, 2019, 07:00:59 AM
Queries are never part of the templates, this is a problem higher up the food chain, either in Display, or Load, or any mod that messes about with $board.

That's what it looked like to me, looking at the code and the error message.   Which files initialise this?  Any idea?  I don't know how this has gone awry if I've uninstalled everything.  Unless something didn't uninstall properly.  :'(

Advertisement: