News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Blocthemes - past released themes

Started by Bloc, November 05, 2019, 06:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloc

Thanks, Antechinus.

UPDATE: added several 2.0 premium themes(they are well over 8-10 years most of them so I see no problem transferring them to the public domain now) + free/premium SMF 1.1 themes as well. Note they haven't been checked out, but are as they were made then. (which I guess I just have to do now lol. :) )

https://github.com/blocthemes/older-themes

EDIT: the premium ones may contain some license files from way back, I'll sort they out soon, transferring it to GPL-3.0.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bloc

Hm, seems that one didn't make it, I'll see if I have it somewhere.

aryansindy

Previwe BlocTheme Amber .

Demo: Zaxo Community

please how to make it responsive?

Thanks Bloc.

Kindred

with **ALOT*** of work and recoding...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antechinus

ROFL. Umm, yeah.

@aryansindy: If you have to ask, you should leave it to someone else. Or, you could choose to dive in and figure it out for yourself. It's not something that anyone can give you a simple manual for.

Arantor

Though on the plus side CSS3 would make it much simpler under the hood to replicate.

Antechinus

To some extent, yes. But given you already have the images available, and if you are only talking replication rather than modification, then not so much really.

Arantor

If you're going responsive, you have more choices if you're not explicitly starting with images.

Antechinus

True, but sometimes images give a look that you can't get just with CSS3, which is particularly the case with a lot of Bloc's old themes. You'd have to weight up each element on a case-by-case basis.

Advertisement: