Only registered members are listed in Who's Online section

Started by guiller_mote, November 15, 2019, 02:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guiller_mote

Step by step I am solving some issues in my forum after migrate it to another hosting. Now the problem I have seen is that only registered members are listed in Who's Online section, none visitors are counted nor spiders like before.

Any help will be wellcome because I'm lost on this.

Arantor

Did you select "guests" or "everyone" in the drop down?

guiller_mote

Hi Arantor.
Sorry but I'm not sure if I understand you, where I have to choose if show guests or everyone?
You can see in the screeshots I attached, the data in the information center it is not true.

Arantor

Oh, I thought you meant on the Who's Online page itself, where you get a dropdown to select whether it shows everyone, guests or registered members.

Well, I just tried to go to your forum, and I get immediately redirected to another website. I suspect you have a very dodgy ad, or you've been hacked. Either way, guests appear to be sent somewhere else that isn't your site.

Tonyvic

guiller_mote

:o  But what was the url you visited? I have asked to several members of the forum and nobody has that problem.
The right url is https://www.forofosdelrunning.com.
Please confirm me if is this the url you visited.

In addition, google analytics does count visits in the forum, for example yesterday it was count more than 600 visits.

Mick.

Arantor

Tonyvic

Quote from: guiller_mote on November 18, 2019, 07:45:39 AM
:o  But what was the url you visited? I have asked to several members of the forum and nobody has that problem.
The right url is https://www.forofosdelrunning.com.
Please confirm me if is this the url you visited.
Sorry @guiller_mote I only get that warning with firefox and Chrome, it is ok with IE so all is good.

Quote from: Arantor on November 18, 2019, 08:15:07 AM
Try turning off your ad blocker.
Thanks @Arantor I don't remember having an Ad Blocker but will investigate. Edit. Found it in 'Internet Proerties'. :-[

guiller_mote

If you now can access to our forum, could you have a look to the issue please?
I'm totally lost with this :(

Advertisement: