News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Mobile Usability issue

Started by sirfpsycho, November 21, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirfpsycho

I am getting Mobile Usability issue in web tools:

Text too small to read
Clickable elements too close together
Content wider than screen

Illori

please don't post the same issue in multiple boards. your other topic has been deleted.

Mick.

In my experience is the credits in the footer. Perhaps make them 2px bigger and test again

Kindred

1- are you using a responsive theme?
2- if not, then either install and use a responsive theme or the Responsive Curve mod with the default/Curve theme
or
2- get someone to make your theme responsive (it's may be ALOT of work, depending on the theme)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sirfpsycho

Quote from: Illori on November 21, 2019, 07:22:42 AM
please don't post the same issue in multiple boards. your other topic has been deleted.

Sorry. I thought that I posted in wrong category that is why posted in another section. I tried to delete oldone but not able to delete. Sorry for that.

sirfpsycho

Quote from: Mick. on November 21, 2019, 09:10:01 AM
In my experience is the credits in the footer. Perhaps make them 2px bigger and test again

2px looks too big. Currently it has 0.8em. I have removed font line. It is bigger now but in mobile clickable element seems close.

sirfpsycho

Quote from: Kindred on November 21, 2019, 09:55:58 AM
1- are you using a responsive theme?
2- if not, then either install and use a responsive theme or the Responsive Curve mod with the default/Curve theme
or
2- get someone to make your theme responsive (it's may be ALOT of work, depending on the theme)

Yes theme is responsive because I bought theme from smf tricks and they told it is responsive. I have fixed wide screen issue by changing css format. But for clickable element closer, according to Mick, yes in footer copyright these are closer in mobile. Elements are in <ul> <li> that is why all clickable elemnts are closer

Mick.

Instead of making font bigger maybe add a margin-right: 2px; see if that works

tranhiep_116

add a margin-right: 2px; that all you need to do

Advertisement: