News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

youtube videos not displaying SMD 2.0.15

Started by ivanabo, December 04, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanabo

Heello i have a problem new or old videos ( it used to work before aren't displaying ) i did update to 2.0.15 but  it didn't fix the youtube display error i'm attaching a video please help. this is a very important forum to save whales. thanks,

Arantor

Link to where it's happening? (Can't play the video on my device)

ivanabo

the link is  hxxp:rabenmexico.org/foro/index.php [nonactive]

hxxp:rabenmexico.org/foro/index.php?topic=343.msg1948;boardseen#new [nonactive]

the error is everywhere someone uploaded a video i was using [youtube] video id [youtube] to post videos

Kindred

Can't view your system without a login...

Are you using a youtube video mod? If so, which one?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ivanabo

not sure where to check that but i think it's OharaYTEmbed_v1.2.

aegersz

to check go via Admin > Packages > Browse Packages (or) .... > Installed Packages

you may want to consider uninstalling that mod and installing Simple Audio Video Embedder

It is updated regularly and subsequent version are installed via the easy mod upgrade route.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Advertisement: