Fixing Old Theme for Current version of SMF?

Started by vKnoxtane, December 06, 2019, 02:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vKnoxtane

Hello All! I downloaded the theme "XD-Zeda" Which is an amazing theme from 2007-ish and I want to know if someone could help me fix the positioning of the theme to fit correctly on 2.0 I don't know how to code very well, I can find basic things within code, such as images and videos but I don't know how to correctly align anything.

Examples of the theme working (SMF v1.1.4)

Theme itself:

Arantor

Needs pretty much a complete rewrite to port it to 2.0 :(

vKnoxtane

Quote from: Arantor on December 06, 2019, 02:10:09 PM
Needs pretty much a complete rewrite to port it to 2.0 :(

Man that sucks..that sucks really bad. I wish I knew how to code. Theme is perfect for my site too.

vKnoxtane

Would anyone be willing to convert this from 1.1 to 2.0?

Illori

you would be best to post in the help wanted board for this request. be sure to clarify if you want paid assistance or free. most likely you find it hard to get this done for free. also due to license on the theme it may not be 100% the same, just very similar.

Antechinus

Might pay to ask around and see if the author can still be contacted. He hasn't been on this site for some time, but some of the TP crew might know.

vKnoxtane

Quote from: Antechinus on December 06, 2019, 03:11:27 PM
Might pay to ask around and see if the author can still be contacted. He hasn't been on this site for some time, but some of the TP crew might know.

Where would I find TP members?

Antechinus

Over at TP: https://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=forum

Although some of them hang around here too: lurkalot, rjen, bigguy and a few others.

Advertisement: