News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum Problem (SMF 2.0.15), db table issue

Started by jaewastooshort, December 10, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaewastooshort

Looks like I've run into a problem I can't figure out... much the same as in this thread: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=570442.0

I'm getting the following message when trying to access the forum:
QuoteTable './alternat_acdbrdnew/smf_members' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

However, when I get into CPanel to try and repair the database, I'm having a problem. The attached image shows what I see when I get into MySQL Databases. /alternat_acdbrdnew does not show up in the Check or Repair Database dropdown list, though it does appear under the Current Databases list.

Any ideas? I'm very new to this and think I may have really screwed up here, as it's been a significant amount of time since I've done any backups or anything and just been letting the forum cruise with the minimal traffic we've been seeing over the past couple of years.

Kindred

you're in the wrong cpanel section, I think....

go to phpyadmin and fix the crashed table from there
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: