News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Averus

Started by Deaks, December 30, 2019, 01:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Link to the theme

Averus is a dark, flat and modern theme.  Perfect for gaming forums or those that just want a dark theme.  Using Font Awesome for the display icons on the front it is a nice simple lightweight theme.

Terms of use :
This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

>>Live demo<<
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

-Rock Lee-

I like the simple thing I was just looking to update some admin sites but I didn't decide which one :P Great job by the way!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

lazo50

How do you use Font Awesome icons ?

JannF

Awesome Theme!

I plan on using this as main theme, but have a problem regarding the responsiveness.
If I try to view it on a mobile device, the thread overview on a subforum gets crushed.

Tested it on my current forum as well as on a newly installed one on 2.0.17

-Rock Lee-

It can be a bug of the same theme that sometimes happens, If you leave attached images of the problem, it may be easier to be able to help solve it.

Regards!

JannF

Sorry, yes you're right!

As soon as the page width is <= 640px, this happens.
On 642px its still fine.

-Rock Lee-

I do not know if the author fixes it but I will investigate for sure when using px (fixed value) usually gives those problems and it is better to use % (value in reference to x resolution) to better fit...

Regards!

sgrayban

Apparently there is no way to change the forum logo. I looked at the settings more then once thinking I missed it but it's not there.... otherwise a nice theme.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: sgrayban on May 13, 2020, 12:48:14 AM
Apparently there is no way to change the forum logo. I looked at the settings more then once thinking I missed it but it's not there.... otherwise a nice theme.

What happens you have to modify it directly in the index.css (must appear as a logo name along lines 3455/3465) or replacing the image directly ../Themes/averus/images/custom/logo.png the ideal is to change it for one with the same measures but the css will have to be adjusted.

Regards!

Advertisement: