News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Can anyone help me?

Started by nsa, February 28, 2008, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsa

Ok I am new too SMF, I got my forum up and really the only thing i want to change is the way it looks.  I have a site I wish it too look like,

www.shippuudenabridged.com

Can anyone please make me a theme that will have my forum looking like this with the banner and everything?

shadow82x

Quote from: nsa on February 28, 2008, 06:10:57 PM
Ok I am new too SMF, I got my forum up and really the only thing i want to change is the way it looks.  I have a site I wish it too look like,

www.shippuudenabridged.com

Can anyone please make me a theme that will have my forum looking like this with the banner and everything?
I'm sure someone can create a theme look-a-like but you would need permission from zeta board to port a theme like that over. Which I quite frankly don't think they would agree on.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

nsa

No no I mean the site itself not the forums. I hate the way the ZetaBoards one looks thats why I want too switch them to SMF, but I want them too look the same.

Rumbaar

Have you tried the http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ section?

Baring that, if you want someone to do a full theme and site design you'll need to make a request in the Help Wanted section.  That kind of customization is beyond the general support we can supply in these particular sections.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: