warnings in ./Sources/Subs.php when testing SMF 2.0.16 update

Started by jim3cantos, January 06, 2020, 05:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim3cantos

Hello,

I'm getting two warnings in subs.php when executing 2.0.16 update test. The strange thing is that I have also compared with vanilla 2.0.15 version of the file and both are identical. I have searched this forum too for these warnings, but I coudn't find something similar.

thanks.

jim3cantos

ok. I dindn't choose the correct versions of Subs.php when comparing. There are indeed differences in the files. Should I simply add the attribute: rel="noopener noreferrer" by hand in both places after upgrading?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jim3cantos

How could I identify which mod is responsible for the differences? I'm checking diff results and there are no comments in this part of the file indicating which Mod "did" the changes. I'd prefer to do a "clean" install if possible.

jim3cantos

Ok. I think I found the culprit: Show Local Url Titles and indeed it doesn't seem to work anymore. Uninstalling it will revert the changes in Subs.php or should I have to do them manually?

thanks.

jim3cantos

Upgraded our forum without problems last Saturday. At the end I uninstalled Show Local Url Titles Mod before upgrading. Tapatalk Mod upgrade was a bit trickier but also successful. Thanks for your support.

Advertisement: