What are the post count based groups here on the SMF Community forum?

Started by Gandrel, January 11, 2020, 03:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandrel

Howdy y'all. Just curious if anyone knows what the post count based groups are here on the SMF Community forum? I wonder when I'll no longer be a "semi-newbie"? ;)

I list of what each group is named and how many posts you need for each would be cool to see!

m4z

But it would spoil the surprise! (Well, you can always look at other people's profiles. ::))

I actually don't know if there's a public list. In a default 2.0 install, you have:

• Newbie: 0(-49)
  • Jr. Member: 50
  • Full Member: 100
  • Sr. Member: 250
  • Hero Member: 500

I guess it's more fine-grained here, with raised bars for the higher groups (f.e. I think "Hero" begins at 1k, and then there's a 10k group).
"Faith is what you have in things that don't exist."
--Homer Simpson

Es gibt hier im Forum ein deutsches Support-Board!

Gandrel

Shambles

Successful searches, and not just here but in the wider world, depend on how precise and unambiguous you can declare your search item(s).

In this case I knew that one of the postcount labels was "sophist", which is a term unlikely to be used in a regular post. So, by combining "sophist" with other related keywords like "hero" and "newbie", you'll drill down to a level that's useful.

Irisado

There have also been new groups added since the post that Shambles linked you to was made:

25,000 = SMF Master
50,000 = SMF Legend

There may also be a couple of others, but since nobody has actually reached those yet, I won't spoil the surprise ;).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

live627

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: