News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Unable to update to 2.0.16

Started by Westwegoman, January 20, 2020, 12:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westwegoman

The package manager is looking for the following in ./Sources/QueryString.php:

$buffer = preg_replace_callback('~"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"~', 'pathinfo_insert__preg_callback', $buffer);
}

My file contains the following:

$buffer = preg_replace_callback('~"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?(?:' . SID . '(?:;|&|&))((?:board|topic|page)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"~', 'sid_insert__preg_callback', $buffer);
else
$buffer = preg_replace_callback('~"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic|page)=[^#"]+?)(#[^"]*?)?"~', 'pathinfo_insert__preg_callback', $buffer);
}

I assume it has something to do with "page" in that line but I can't figure out what mod that comes from, if it is a mod. A mod is the only thing I coould see it being from.

I first thought of one of the custom pages mods but didn't see anything in the code for them.

Any help would be appreciated.

vbgamer45

Can you attach the file ? It does look like paging mod or a portal
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Westwegoman

I finally figured it out after going through every mod.

It's Simple Portal. I'll have to see if it installs after I add the patch.

Westwegoman

So it looks like the Topic Solved, Anti-Human and Simple Portal mods interfered with updating.

Simple Portal and the Anti-Bot mod both installed without issue after updating. Not so lucky with the Topic Solved mod.

Advertisement: