problem with homepage

Started by DilSe, January 15, 2020, 07:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilSe

Hello,

i get problem with home page its looks like attachment image but admin panel and if i go in other sections is all working good but when i click or access to homepage its looks that check image help please i appreciate for if anyone help me about this error i get on error page

cannot serve directory /home/mysite/public_html/site.com/: No matching DirectoryIndex

please help

Looking

Link? Did you recently upload anything to your server, change the templates or similar?

Kindred

Smf version?
What is your url?
Mods installed?
What did you change recently?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DilSe

Quote from: Looking on January 15, 2020, 09:10:27 AM
Link? Did you recently upload anything to your server, change the templates or similar?

thanks for reply no i did not upload anything from long time even no new updates just i did few days ago update 2.15 to 17 but site was still running good after update but suddenly 2 days ago i get this problem everything is running good except home page index.php

DilSe

Quote from: Kindred on January 15, 2020, 04:14:23 PM
Smf version?
What is your url?
Mods installed?
What did you change recently?

version was 2.15 but i update few days ago to SMF 2.0.17 now when i check on admin showing me something like this

Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.17
Current SMF version: [object HTMLElement]

when i get this problem i uninstall patch mod and then still nothing heppend all site is working good just home page index.php is same view as attach image and link i send already

Kindred

since it works correctly with index.php added to the URL ---    did you try to force the removal of index.php (either by code edit or htaccess)?

at your URL, I get a content encoding error both with and without the index.php

I think your host has a problem

[edit]
I take it back...
/ssi_examples.php works just fine and gets data.
/index.php?theme=1 also works just fine.

Your issue is with whatever theme you are using.

I do notice that you are using images in the board descriptions... that may cause issues in and of itself.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DilSe

Quote from: Kindred on January 16, 2020, 02:19:12 AM
since it works correctly with index.php added to the URL ---    did you try to force the removal of index.php (either by code edit or htaccess)?

at your URL, I get a content encoding error both with and without the index.php

I think your host has a problem

[edit]
I take it back...
/ssi_examples.php works just fine and gets data.
/index.php?theme=1 also works just fine.

Your issue is with whatever theme you are using.

I do notice that you are using images in the board descriptions... that may cause issues in and of itself.

no i never try to do anything to htaccess . and also i try to restore from before 2.0.17 my backup also i try by default smf them but still same issue

DilSe

i solved it self :D 8) thanks for help

Advertisement: