News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[PAID] Buzzsprout BBC

Started by njtweb, January 21, 2020, 07:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

I need a BBC configured which will automatically convert these podcast links to an embedded player to play the podcast on my site. I have the Personalized BBC mod installed.

http://www.buzzsprout.com/213400/2400884-hockey-happenings-2020-flyers-cup?play=true

vbgamer45

I can add to my mod SAVE if that works. Since you just want to do a link to embed a player.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

njtweb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 21, 2020, 08:32:19 AM
I can add to my mod SAVE if that works. Since you just want to do a link to embed a player.

I think we're on the same page. To be clear. When I make a post and paste the link into the post, after I click submit I want the resulting post to have an embedded player which has a play button to playback the podcast on my site.

vbgamer45

Yes, will see what I can do today.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

njtweb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 21, 2020, 08:48:47 AM
Yes, will see what I can do today.

Ok, I'm in then. I'll wait to hear back.

vbgamer45

Added in SAVE but you have to remove ?play=true from the url and should be ok then.
+Added support for Buzzsprout

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

njtweb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 21, 2020, 04:02:05 PM
Added in SAVE but you have to remove ?play=true from the url and should be ok then.
+Added support for Buzzsprout

Do I have to uninstall current and re-install new or just install new right over?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

njtweb

vbgamer45

Make sure you enabled the new embed site under settings and save as well.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

njtweb

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 22, 2020, 11:19:22 AM
Make sure you enabled the new embed site under settings and save as well.

Working perfectly. The embed format looks awesome by the way. Great job and thank you. Money sent

Advertisement: