News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Font / quotation markup displaying in final post

Started by luminouslandscape, January 27, 2020, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luminouslandscape

This just started happening for some unknown number of users, not all. Please help!

-------
Well, inside my post at least: oil on canvas and photography. [size=78%]But one common subject: faces illuminated by a phone or computer screen.[/size]
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]Wandering through downtown Belgrade the other day, I stumbled upon an exhibition opening by a young artist [/size]Ivan Milenković, [/font][/size]that seems to share the same fascination as myself with faces lit by a phone or computer screen. He uses oil on canvas, I photographs. [/font][/size]I am pairing some of his work with my photographs.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
In the third pairing, the artist is posing if front of his self-portrait.[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
[font=system-ui, -apple-system, system-ui, .sfnstext-regular, sans-serif]P.S. There is something absolutely funky going on with the forum software. Composing a post has become a nightmare.[/font]

Illori

are you using the WYSIWYG editor? if so stop using it and see if the issue still happens. that editor has many bugs and is not going to be fixed.

Advertisement: