Multiple Errors AEVA since upgrading to 2.0.17

Started by Lovelockandload, August 13, 2020, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovelockandload

Recently upgraded to 2.0.17 and have noticed multiple errors daily that seem to be originating from the AEVA - Auto Embed Video and Audio mod v7.2

I've tried uninstalling this mod but I'm getting test fail errors.

PHP is 7.2

Any advice on how to stop these errors?

Thanks

Kindred

uninstall Aeva....

Aeva is not receiving updates and is not compatible with 2.0.17 or php 7.2

for the test failures - that just means that you have two choices
1- manually go through and undo the Aeva edits, the same way that you would have to manually DO the edits for test failures on install
2- reset your forum files -- load a fresh set of files and then reinstall mods.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Lovelockandload

Quote from: Kindred on August 13, 2020, 06:56:43 AM
uninstall Aeva....

Aeva is not receiving updates and is not compatible with 2.0.17 or php 7.2

for the test failures - that just means that you have two choices
1- manually go through and undo the Aeva edits, the same way that you would have to manually DO the edits for test failures on install
2- reset your forum files -- load a fresh set of files and then reinstall mods.

Thanks for the reply and advice. It's been a few years since I did any editing, is there any tutorials about that might help me understand what I need to do?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Lovelockandload

This issue has now been resolved, thanks for all the helpful advice.

Jonny

Advertisement: