News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Re: upgrade 2.0.15 --> 2.0.16 fail

Started by xabd, February 07, 2020, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xabd

My last post/question doesn't appear, I assume that it requires Admin/Moderation, although I don't see that in the details on the "Home" page... maybe in the Wiki. At any rate, my question concerns different dates in the top of each page supposedly showing the "current" version of the software. Checking a few, it appears to mainly show how long it has been since the page was actually changed or at least that version when the last changes occurred. I think that answers the question I had about n updater/Patch checking for that info during an update. I don't think that info is checked, so it should not usually cause problems. ;)

Kindred

I don't know why you posted this question in someone else's thread which has nothing at all to do with your own questions....

In the future, please start your own threads with questions rather than trying to tack on to someone else's help thread.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

xabd

Admins/Moderators

Please delete this "Thread" as it was a mistake after several editing of another reply (apparently in another thread!). Since the original Reply never got posted, this "Thread" is in no way linked and is simply irrelevant. Apparently mistakes like this never happen to some people.

I would like to know why we cannot delete our own posts, however.

Illori

Quote from: xabd on February 08, 2020, 03:29:18 PM
I would like to know why we cannot delete our own posts, however.

because we dont allow it.

Advertisement: