No access to ACP

Started by Ronald_1938, February 12, 2020, 08:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_1938

I had to remove the GDPR 1.0.8 due to errors, I reinstalled the newer version 1.0.9a and now can no longer enter the ACP.

When I try to enter I get the following error message. See below

Quotearray(6) {
  • => array(3) { ["file"]=> string(45) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(290) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(61) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/AutoEmbedMediaProHooks.php" ["line"]=> int(47) ["function"]=> string(17) "smf_error_handler" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(43) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(5177) ["function"]=> string(21) "automedia_admin_areas" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Subs-Menu.php" ["line"]=> int(75) ["function"]=> string(21) "call_integration_hook" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(44) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Admin.php" ["line"]=> int(458) ["function"]=> string(10) "createMenu" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(36) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/index.php" ["line"]=> int(155) ["function"]=> string(9) "AdminMain" } } Error loop.
Any advice to correct this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ron.

vbgamer45

Try deleting the file sources/AutoEmbedMediaProHooks.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Ronald_1938

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 12, 2020, 10:46:17 AM
Try deleting the file sources/AutoEmbedMediaProHooks.php

OK did that and now I show this error. See below

Quotearray(5) {
  • => array(3) { ["file"]=> string(43) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(5406) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(43) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(5173) ["function"]=> string(11) "call_helper" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(48) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Subs-Menu.php" ["line"]=> int(75) ["function"]=> string(21) "call_integration_hook" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(44) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/Sources/Admin.php" ["line"]=> int(458) ["function"]=> string(10) "createMenu" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(36) "/home/coffeeti/public_html/index.php" ["line"]=> int(155) ["function"]=> string(9) "AdminMain" } } Error loop.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ronald_1938

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 12, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
Hmm you might want to try
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=570252.msg4035599#msg4035599

I see a few people have this issue to.

I read over there, change enableErrorlogging from 0 to 1 and did not work, so put it back to 0.

Any other ideas.

vbgamer45

Do you have a lot of mods installed? If not I would grab fresh set of files.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Ronald_1938

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 12, 2020, 12:17:27 PM
Do you have a lot of mods installed? If not I would grab fresh set of files.

May 6 to 8 maybe less. I even tried to run repair_settings, nothing.

I have never installed a fresh set of files, have no clue on how to do this..

Ronald_1938

Quote from: Illori on February 12, 2020, 12:53:36 PM
https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

Can't seem to get the FTP to open for me. So I'll use the cPanel.

Now I have the large upgrade on my desktop. Do I need to unzip or leave as is. Next do I install at the public_html that is where the forum is..

Advertisement: