News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

FA Board Icons

Started by SychO, April 20, 2019, 05:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vicente127

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on August 04, 2023, 06:40:37 AM
Quote from: vicente127 on August 04, 2023, 05:25:05 AMBut where is that option? I can't really find it, only to change all board icons at the same time

As mentioned above, it can be found when modifying a board.

Then I might be doing something wrong, because there's nothing in there that mentions this mod. Maybe it is somewhere else?

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: vicente127 on August 04, 2023, 08:15:05 AMThen I might be doing something wrong, because there's nothing in there that mentions this mod. Maybe it is somewhere else?

No, that is the correct place. Can you please post a screenshot of your Packer Manager list?

vicente127

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on August 04, 2023, 09:40:07 AM
Quote from: vicente127 on August 04, 2023, 08:15:05 AMThen I might be doing something wrong, because there's nothing in there that mentions this mod. Maybe it is somewhere else?

No, that is the correct place. Can you please post a screenshot of your Packer Manager list?

OMG, right now I feel so dumb. Since it didn't work the way Ï wanted I uninstalled it but didn't delete the mod, so I went to package manager and found it was there, reinstalled it, checked board settings and yes, they are there. I'm so sorry for wasting your time, thank you so much 😥

The only problem I found is that I can't use complex icons, like square-root-variable or book-atlas, seems that this happens with icons that are a composed word, or I don't know...

And also I'm getting this issue with the theme Repulse, the icons are outside of the circle.

Diego Andrés

Perhaps the FA version is outdated?

The MOD is using 5.13.1, but most recent version is 6.4.2. However, the square-root-variable was first included in an even earlier version, which is 5.3.0, so unsure.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Kindred

In the setting for each individual board
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: