News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Field 'hiddenInfo' doesn't have a default value

Started by briggz5d, February 25, 2020, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

briggz5d

Recently Upgraded to fresh 2.1 installation latest version and limited all previous mods. Only ads mode running.
Got over 3000 errors and counting on the fresh install with default theme i didn't want to deal with. Until today with i created a new post and it wont let me post it.

any help would be appreciated. I've seen other topics with similar "doesn't have default value" error for a different field and seems has to do with data base?
don't know much about accessing or editing Data base

Sir Osis of Liver

That looks like a mod field.  You fix it in the database by setting the default value to "null".
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

briggz5d

Could you please point me in the right direction to edit this?
is it with the Repair_settings.PHP file or the SETTINGS.php file in file manager of my cpanel?

vbgamer45

phpmyadmin in cpanel you have modify the database table and change the field to have a default value.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Sir Osis of Liver

Backup the database before you mess with it.  If you haven't done this before, you can have a bad day. :(
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

briggz5d

Thanks for the help
Took a while but finally found it in database_messages >> Structures tab
All errors resolved.

Advertisement: