Customizing SMF > Theme Site Themes

Ant's Mutant Curve

(1/11) > >>

Antechinus:
Link to the theme

This is the monster that evolved from an apparently simple question:

Has anyone improved /main_block.png to have transparent rounded edges?

The short version is that it's Curve, but substantially revamped to be responsive everywhere, without relying on any frameworks or libraries that SMF 2.0.x does not call by default.

Like the original Curve it comes with full support for RTL languages. It also has some custom functionality, and minimal use of images.

Do note that the reworking required for this result may mean that not all mods will install without manual editing.

That will do for now. I can add to the description later, when I get bored with answering the same questions. :)

26/02/2020 - New 1.0.3 zip uploaded, now with hardly any gremlins! Changelog also attached.
24/02/2020 - New 1.0.2 zip uploaded, now with fewer gremlins! Changelog also attached.
23/02/2020 - New 1.0.1 zip uploaded, hopefully sans gremlins.

Antechinus:
All righty then. Now I can go and sort the 1.04 version. :D
Which is ready to rumble, and just needs to be sorted out and zipped for upload.

Sir Osis of Liver:
Running in production here, earlier version with some modifications.  Don't use a phone, but looked at in in my e-reader (7" tab), mobile view is nice.  Getting mixed reviews here.  You can't please everyone. :(

Antechinus:
There are some weird reviews there, which don't seem to be related to anything actually in the theme. Hey ho.

Like this:

--- Quote ---Now all threads are stacked partially on top of each other.

I can't see who the last poster was.

I can't go directly to the last post but have to page through.
--- End quote ---

1/ All the threads have always been stacked on top of each other.

2/ It has the standard last poster links on the board index, message index and unread pages.

3/ It has the standard last post links the board index, message index and unread pages.

Beats me what this person is going on about.

Antechinus:
Have just uploaded a 1.0.5. Don't panic. If you are already using 1.0.4 you can keep using it.

Quote from the theme download page:

--- Quote ---Note: The following information is provided for anyone who is already using 1.0.4.

The only difference between 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 is that the latter hides the registration button and greeting if registration is disabled.
This fixes a minor bug with the default code in 2.0.x (default code will show register button and register link even if registration is disabled).

If your forum does not have registration disabled, 1.0.4 will be just as good as 1.0.5.
If your forum does have registration disabled, 1.0.5 will prevent some error messages being shown to guests, and in the error log.

If anyone needs a 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 patch, that can be arranged.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version