News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Getting a bit lost trying to patch 0.15 to 0.16

Started by ajac63, April 05, 2020, 03:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajac63

Just that, not sure what to do...   Right, I am told that 2.0.16 has been successfully downloaded, but to where?  If I then click on [BACK], I end up at a page showing download new packages and upload a package, but what exactly do I do here? 
Another SMF believer

Kindred

Why would you click back?

But anyway,  it would be in the mod list,  with an install button
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ajac63

I clicked on back because I thought doing that would give me an instruction as to what to do next...  However, I did then go to the mod list and then I realized what to do - I've now upgraded to 0.17 successfully ;)   However, maybe it's just me, but there's a certain part of the process there that isn't obvious in terms of how it's presented.

Another SMF believer

Kindred

normally, when the mod patch is downloaded, it takes you to the install screen (or has a link to do so)

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ajac63

OK, thanks.  Well I didn't get that, just '2.0.16 has been successfully downloaded' in bold black...  At least I'll know what to do in future.
Another SMF believer

Advertisement: