News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

8: Array to string conversion error message

Started by laurad, April 11, 2020, 06:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurad

I'm running SM Forum 1.1.21 and I am getting this error message quite frequently now and unable to reach some of the threads and topics.

8: Array to string conversion
File: /home2/windowon/public_html/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2411

I've not delved into the coding on this Forum for so long now that I have no idea where to find the PHP file to modify it.

The error occurs when I try to reach certain topics, including our own private Admin discussion area. Sometimes the only way I can get to the actual thread I am trying to reach is to click on the "Last Post by xyz" link on the right side of the main Index page.

Hope someone can help - and apologies for being out of date with my programming skills on the Forum.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

laurad

I would if I knew where to find it. I think it has been about 8 years since I did any PHP modifications and am away from home and from my notes, so unable to locate it. Again, apologies for my ineptness.
Thanks for your reply.

vbgamer45

It would be in this folder via ftp or control panel
/home2/windowon/public_html/Sources/
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

laurad

Ah, I thought so. I'm going to have to figure out how to get to the Control Panel and FTP again. Thanks for your help and I'll get back here when I've achieved this. Thanks for your patience and help.
Laura

Advertisement: