News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: Inserting an attachment - doesn't work

Started by Saiy, April 19, 2020, 02:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiy

Hi guys, I have the same problem on my forum : we can't upload images anymore, and the error console gives me an unknown error.
But not the same error... I wanted to create a new topic, but maybe we will find something in common.

landyvlad

You'll need to provide more info if you want to get help. How recent a version of SMF are you using? RC2 as originally released or RC2 nightlies?

What changes have you made to the forum (of any kind) between when upload was working, and when it wasn't?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Saiy

Hi. More info :

URL (No advertisment, I add some spaces) : www . db-z  . com / forum
Version : 2.1 RC2
Packets installed : Quick Spoiler 1.2.5
Theme : My custom theme (Actually, this is the Default Theme... I just modified some basic CSS attributes such as colors, borders, etc).

PS : I just turned off the minimization, if it can helps...

Saiy

In the file smf_fileUpload.js, Chrome pretends that the error is :

Uncaught TypeError: $.fn.rangeToPercent is not a function
    at Object.createMaxSizeBar (smf_fileUpload.js:39)
    at b.accept (smf_fileUpload.js:98)
    at b.value (dropzone.min.js:1)
    at b.value (dropzone.min.js:1)
    at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (dropzone.min.js:1)

Saiy

Problem solved : I installed a completly new 2.1RC2 version and reimported my full 12 years old database + repositories (avatar, attachments, smileys, theme)

Advertisement: