News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

New topic error & view post error

Started by Sudhakar Arjunan, April 21, 2020, 10:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sudhakar Arjunan

Dear Team,

A day back i have upgraded a new server and found this error. Server Using 7.2 php but moved forum to load from php 5.6 as it was older version and runs on 5.6 in old server .

Using - SMF 2.1 Beta 1
Mods installed - Bad behaviour, Simple Audio Video Embedder, Aeva Media, Stop Spammer, SEO Sitemap & Google Analytics Code

Database Error
Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
File: /home/disitacusscumens/public_html/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1767

And this is what is there on line 1767 on subs-post.php

1760 - 1768

// Insert the post.
$smcFunc['db_insert']('',
'{db_prefix}messages',
$message_columns,
$message_parameters,
array('id_msg')
);
$msgOptions['id'] = $smcFunc['db_insert_id']('{db_prefix}messages', 'id_msg');

Also cannot view topics also

Database Error
Field 'lastView' doesn't have a default value
File: /home/disitacusscumens/public_html/Sources/Display.php
Line: 874

Kindly assist me.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Kindred

Smf is in rc2 at this point.   We don't support beta 1 anymore since literally hundreds of things have been changed or fixed
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antes

Please upgrade to RC2 (even nightly*) asap... You might even be under security risk -one I may or may not confirm-

* Even SMF 2.1 RC2 far behind the current code base.

Sudhakar Arjunan

you understood what i said.
I will upgrade to 2.0.17 but
why it suddenly stopped

Bobby

Quote from: Sudhakar Arjunan on April 24, 2020, 01:43:12 PM
you understood what i said.
I will upgrade to 2.0.17 but
why it suddenly stopped
The 2.1x version is higher than 2.0.x, you should upgrade your forum to 2.1 RC2 or the latest from github!
If the issues still remain, you should go to phpmyadmin and modify the 'description' and 'lastView' default value  as NULL

Sudhakar Arjunan

Yes bobby i have already did null to my custom php codes when i upgrade my server.
But for smf with 2.5 lakh topics dont want to change null. But after you said tried null for description , then it prompted for hideinfo and keep on prompting to change null to all tables, but i stopped it wanted to make back defined instead of null but cannot change back.

so decided to upgrade 2.1 RC2 from github and now struck at step 6: Convert to UTF-8 for current table "log_search_subjects" for more than 400 minutes now and still it is converting it and cannot complete the upgrade as the table is 150 mb with -5,477,880 rows in it.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=572888.msg4054181#msg4054181

Doug Heffernan

The second error says: Field 'lastView' doesn't have a default value

Afaik there is no such field by default in smf. Check your mods if any does add such a field.

P.s. What version is MySql at?

Advertisement: