News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Terms of agreement are disabled

Started by mk4cryptos, April 26, 2020, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk4cryptos

Quote from: mk4cryptos on April 26, 2020, 03:07:51 AM
Hi again j have another problem, j have change user agreement and now every user must to accept it again. but thers only a box with text and button with one doesn't work .And i am admin and i can't move to another section of my forum, because i havent aceptet new terms of agreement. How can i disable it in files. Mayby in agrement template.php Pls help

P.S

this box i have read and not read doesn't work

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=572913.msg4053668#msg4053668

Doug Heffernan

The simplest way imo would be to agree to the terms first, then go to your admin panel ->Registration>Settings, untick this option: Require new members to accept the registration agreement and save the changes.

Otherwise you must disable it from the database.

mk4cryptos

J can do nothing j see only this page and links doesn't work. J can only logout or clik this funy box with  I have read/not read the User Agreement, but it doesn't  work and i didn't make anything.

so wtf

mk4cryptos

anyone help,
does anyone know what file is responsible for this record ?

mk4cryptos

J don't know how to edit latest posts.

This is my last post. J am very disappointed. I didn't receive help in my last post. Just one person Jr. Member have tried. If there is more bugs like this then this smf is not a god choice.

J will go to to more refined solutions  and I can't recommend it to others.

Thx smf community for help.

Illori

You do understand that we are not live support right? If you do not like that then fine go else where.

Advertisement: