News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Add [li] button

Started by Kays, June 28, 2013, 03:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

Link to Mod

This mod adds a BBC button which will insert a single [li] line.

Note: this button might not work as expected in WYSIWYG mode.

Icon included is a modified list.gif.

This modification is released under a BSD license, a copy of it with its provisions is included with the package.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

pocttopus

Hello,

I don't if anyone will answer me but anyway I will ask if there is any way to use this mod on 2.1RC2 version?
Any update?

Thanks

Deaks

installed using emulation on my 2.0 rc2 forum with no errors, works fine when I tested and so far no errors.  So officially  its not advised, but unofficially i havent had issues when I used it so far in the 5 mins ive used it
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

pocttopus

I am not able to emulate to any version on 2.0.x
It says: ERROR!! This mod will not install on your version of SMF

Deaks

where you have your installed mods you will see "Emulation Support" at the bottom change that to 2.0.4 you will get a message on package manager saying update available just ignore it, then install mod as normal
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

pocttopus

Thanks, I have found how to emulate, but the li tag button is not displayed yet like it shoud... similar to 2.0.17 version.  :-\

Deaks

go to Admin - Configuration - Features and Options - Bulletin Board Code and make sure the li is enabled
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

pocttopus

It was enabled but it's not there.  :-[

Deaks

tbh that is a 2.1 thing as i cant even find a way for it to show, their are a couple of the bbc tags not showing on the bbc bar.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Arantor

The editor has been completely replaced in 2.1, no 2.0 mod that adds buttons to the editor works correctly in 2.1

Advertisement: