Delete Old Personal Messages

Started by Doug Heffernan, April 27, 2020, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Heffernan

Link to Mod

This mod will add a task to delete all old personal messages  that have been sent more than x number days ago. The mod can be enabled/disabled from its settings, where you can also enter the number of days for old pms to be deleted.

-Rock Lee-

Includes both sent and received? In passing leave you the translation to Latin Spanish, great job ;)!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

KittyGalore

Does this mod delete all members messages not just your own.
SMF Curve 2.0x

vbgamer45

It's all private messages from everyone.

Can be a good privacy feature
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Doug Heffernan

Indeed, it deletes all old pms, sent and received, by way of an autamated task, that are older than x number of days set by the admin.

aegersz

a great idea for a mod !

I have 2 requests please:

1. is it possible for you to add a facility to nominate about 5 members members who could be exempted ?

Quote from: KittyGalore on April 27, 2020, 04:51:38 PM

2. can it also be set for individual control also ? ... as @KittyGalore gave me the idea from above ...

I installed the mod but haven't enabled it yet.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: aegersz on May 01, 2020, 07:48:30 AM
a great idea for a mod !

I have 2 requests please:

1. is it possible for you to add a facility to nominate about 5 members members who could be exempted ?

Quote from: KittyGalore on April 27, 2020, 04:51:38 PM

2. can it also be set for individual control also ? ... as @KittyGalore gave me the idea from above ...

I installed the mod but haven't enabled it yet.

Hi. I have no plans to add anymore features to this mod.

However, I take on paid requests.

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Wellwisher

Omg I was looking for this type of mod today and I can't belay you recently created this! This feels so weird! Well done.

Advertisement: