Language menu not showing with Gander Green theme

Started by Tobes-vibration, April 16, 2022, 07:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobes-vibration

Hi, Could anyone help me get the language bar to show up in Gander Green theme, it was working until I added the theme.

TIA

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Tobes-vibration on April 16, 2022, 07:33:14 AMHi, Could anyone help me get the language bar to show up in Gander Green theme, it was working until I added the theme.

TIA

What language bar? All mods/themes related questions must be posted at their support topics btw.

Arantor

You'll need to uninstall the language bar mod and reinstall it - mods don't show up on newly added themes in most cases.

Tobes-vibration

Quote from: Arantor on April 16, 2022, 07:46:12 AMYou'll need to uninstall the language bar mod and reinstall it - mods don't show up on newly added themes in most cases.

Thanks for the super fast replies, I didn't install one it was already installed with 2.1, I have deaabled and reactivated, should I be looking to upload a mod then? Thanks

Arantor

Oh, you're using 2.1? You posted in the 2.0 board where I assumed you were using the language bar mod (since that's not standard in 2.0)

In which case it's probably an oversight on the part of the theme author (since most theme authors don't design for multiple languages), in which case the best thing to do is reach out to the theme author in the theme's dedicated topic - https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=581606.0 in this case.

Tobes-vibration

Doug Heffernan

@Shades. provides good support for his themes from what I have seen. Since you will be carrying this conversation over at the theme 's support topic, I will go ahead and mark this topic as solved.

Advertisement: