[Preview]ZKF-Beta Theme [SMF 2.1 RC2]

Started by aryansindy, May 10, 2020, 11:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aryansindy

What is your meind About ZKF-Beta Theme [SMF 2.1 RC2] with a new BoardIndex System and SMF Default Theme - Curve2?

Live Demo:

Zaxo Forum

Dhruv

20$ steam key contest
hxxp:tcpgaming.com/index.php?topic=286.msg1146#new [nonactive]

Ricky.

I hope you are still working on it as currently it looks more like BoardIndex modification only than a theme.

Mick.

I just can't help the fact that your board index looks exactly like my board index concept. I have an open discussion here https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=573061.0 and it's not even finished. You even took my hex color lol

Antechinus

They reckon imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :D

Mick.

aryansindy

Quote from: Mick. on May 12, 2020, 07:02:53 AM
I just can't help the fact that your board index looks exactly like my board index concept. I have an open discussion here https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=573061.0 and it's not even finished. You even took my hex color lol

Yes Thank`s ist Flex grid CSS System,lol

Mick.

Quote from: aryansindy on May 12, 2020, 08:23:39 AM
Quote from: Mick. on May 12, 2020, 07:02:53 AM

Yes Thank`s ist Flex grid CSS System,lol
no need to thank me. I havent shared the code because its incomplete. You took it from my page source; therefore it's why your theme does not look right. I dont need your help and not cool of you sharing it like you did this coz you didnt.

Ricky.

@Mick. , he is just going with default 2.1 theme color scheme, I am sure he has nothing to do with your layout, it just coincidence. When I used to active here, I had created many design and concept which were never released or shared, hell I don't even remember where they are saved now.

In 2011, had made something which tried to drift away from default layout, its initial iteration is still live on unmaintained board. Then there was its advanced version where using mode CBI, had used unique icon for each board and more but it never saw light of the day as I my focus was shifted on something else all these years.

You may checkout screenshot from that 2011 layout below, its still live though.

So let them  come with ideas and appreciate them while you work on yours to make it beautiful and unique :)

Mick.

@Ricky. Coincidence?  Really?  He even has my hex color. The layout is the same. Even the <hr />. Dont tell me he didn't take my code. Its obvious.  Anyone can see it from an airplane.

Antechinus

He's a bit of a cheeky bugger sometimes. Had a go at nicking my old Apocalypse theme (thread here) so I just gave him some tips and didn't worry about it.

I should finish up Apocalypse and submit it. I still really like that one. :)

Mick.

I share everything I do in my website. Clearly.  But when someone takes my code [mind you, it's a work in progress] and posts a link to their forum, that's claiming he came up with it. He didnt. You can compare his page source and my demo page source, you'll see the same div classes. It's not even finished and this dude does this? Wtf

Antechinus

Oh I don't doubt he just ripped your markup and the CSS basics, but I wouldn't worry that much. Your finished work is always much more polished. This kid just tries out ideas a bit. I suspect mainly to see if he can do it and what it's like. He's not going to be a threat to your business.

aryansindy

Ok frends I have changed BoardIndex with other grid CSS, but I think its not a problem when I make a copy von Default Theme & make some modifications.
Thanks and love to all.

Ricky.

1. Probably english is not his first language so he is not actually understanding everything properly here i.e. the tone of discussion.
2. He is not shy in accepting that he took Mick's concept.

Period

aryansindy

Hi all,   Sory after all above  discuss & ideas , I have changed the Theme Boardindex with new grid css,

hear is the Live demo:

Zaxo Community

Ricky.

Keep trying..

Sooner or later you will have the skills .

ARG01

I would trade that board background image with CSS, with a lot less radius on the corners. JMO.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Tricky-Ricky

Well ok im sorry but are we back in the 90s that template looks well nasty don't get me wrong im sure you try hard but no no no .

aryansindy

Ok ,Thanks for all.,I  have changed the boards  css background image to hexa colors.
Hope You Like it!!

Advertisement: