News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Links to new posts

Started by kpm21, May 15, 2020, 08:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpm21

Please tell me how to fix the error.
On the main page of the forum on the right there are links to the last message left in the section.
The link says redirect to a message, for example 1566
But in topic 1562, the last message.
Also in the list of new messages gives incorrect links.

Arantor

Kindred

also, please provide a link to your site so we can see the issue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kpm21

From the main page the link to the new post is topic=791.msg10824. But the last post in the topic is only 10823.
smf 2.1 rc2

Hatshepsut

Update your forum to the some new Github builds, I use build from 21.12.2019 and there is no such issue.

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on May 15, 2020, 09:42:04 AM
also, please provide a link to your site so we can see the issue?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Also, why would it matter? You still get taken to the right place, last page of the topic, right?

kpm21

Quote from: Arantor on May 18, 2020, 02:00:56 PM
Also, why would it matter? You still get taken to the right place, last page of the topic, right?
Yes, on the last page, but not on the last message.

Arantor

For getting to the right message, the # is the part that matters, a part curiously not mentioned in the debate...

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: