News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Who do you go to

Started by auntybetty, May 16, 2020, 03:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auntybetty

When you decide you want to purchase mods for your forum?  I've purchased a couple so far.  I look for good support, and hopefully mods that can install with few errors, although limiting to just a few choice mods too but willing to purchase from one developer if poss.  I just wanted to know, if you're allowed under forum rules to say who you have found to develop great mods, good customer support ect?

There's so many mods to choose from/which means many developers. Is there anywhere on the forum that has a list?

Thanks.

Antes

If you are looking for a person to custom code, I'd say either go for Suki or live627. Not only they are experienced coders who actively contributes to core software they also have complex mods that overcome challenges.

Arantor

I%u2019d second that suggestion, if I needed to get work done that I couldn%u2019t do myself.

auntybetty

I don't want coders, I just wondered when purchasing who the best developers of mods. I'm not looking for custom mods, just ones I may want to add to my forum like for ads, wysiwyg editor ect.

vbgamer45

I have mods for sale here https://www.smfhacks.com/products.html Includes Ad Seller Pro there is a large discount if you purchase community suite which includes all the mods on the site.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

hungarianguy

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 16, 2020, 12:40:07 PM
I have mods for sale here https://www.smfhacks.com/products.html Includes Ad Seller Pro there is a large discount if you purchase community suite which includes all the mods on the site.

u have some good mods there mate. will be buying zapier for sure. what about Awesome Post Ratings, does it have a converter for xf ratings?

vbgamer45

Does not have a convertor from xf ratings, SMF in general does not have many xenforo converts in general probably due to lack of a good convertor. You might be able to do via some SQL queries to copy over the table, you would have to map the reactions to the types used in Awesome Post Ratings
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

hungarianguy

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 16, 2020, 03:04:40 PM
Does not have a convertor from xf ratings, SMF in general does not have many xenforo convertors in general probably due to lack of a good convertor. You might be able to do via some SQL queries to copy over the table, you would have to map the reactions to the types used in Awesome Post Ratings

thanks. that will work too.

Advertisement: