How to change the text of the registration page 2?

Started by User2, May 17, 2020, 03:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

User2

Hello. How do I change the text of the registration page 2?
In the address bar this is /index.php?action=register2

Off topic. The text needs to be changed, because emails do not always reach the user and I need to make an explanation for the user, what the user should do if the email does not arrive.

Looking

In the language files of the default theme. In your case that would be the Russian version?

Deaks

Participant im going through open topics, did you get this sorted?  If not are you using the GDPR addon that was introduced with SMF to meet EU regulations? I can help further if you can translate what the image says as we dont speak russian sorry
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

User2

I decided to opt out of email authorization. Now the user immediately goes to the forum after registration without confirmation by email. Otherwise, I can't predict the behavior of spam systems.

Deaks

best advice we can give is use questions say 10 and make system pick one or two on regsitration, also do not make the questions generic.

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

these days, you need 20-30 as a pool -- and change them yearly as they get cataloged by human spammers
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: