Customizing SMF > Graphics and Templates

rotating banner frontpage to forum

(1/1)

Replayuk:
Any one got any idea`s how to make a rotating banner for the frontpage just like they have on the tinyportal front page.

Thankyou

lurkalot:
We're using bxSlider to display those images on there.  And displaying it in a TinyPortal html / javascript block.

https://bxslider.com/

Replayuk:
I joined up to tinyportal but for some reason cant get my activation link sent to my email address to activate my account on tinyportal.

Is it possible you can just look me up in tinyportal and just activate me, same user name as i use on here.

Thankyou

lurkalot:

--- Quote from: Replayuk on May 22, 2020, 12:42:45 PM ---I joined up to tinyportal but for some reason cant get my activation link sent to my email address to activate my account on tinyportal.

Is it possible you can just look me up in tinyportal and just activate me, same user name as i use on here.

Thankyou

--- End quote ---

Your account should be activated over there now.  I did send you a PM, to that effect to see if you received it, but obviously you didn't. Sorry.  ;)

Replayuk:
I`ve tried so much to gain access to tinyportal, i even got a friend to try register for an account on your site, even they could not sign up.
Thats when i knew it was not my side that was causing the problem, But that being said, Thankyou so much for sorting this out for me.

I will try to log on to tinyportal now, if i can remember my password that is lol.

Thankyou for taking the time to look into the matter for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version