News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Preview] Smf [2.1] SocialV

Started by webtiryaki, May 21, 2020, 05:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webtiryaki

SocialV is a minimal,clean and modern Social Network and Community dashboard template with ready to use pages. With many more upcoming pre-builts, SocialV's harmonious design and super clean looks will make your site look beautiful and elegant. This template works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets, and phones.

Every page is fully responsive and retina ready, making your creation look good on any device.

Diego Andrés

Image is too small.
It looks great, I like the catbg concept and the colors

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Dhruv

20$ steam key contest
hxxp:tcpgaming.com/index.php?topic=286.msg1146#new [nonactive]

webtiryaki

Quote from: Diego Andrés on May 21, 2020, 07:03:24 PM
Image is too small.
It looks great, I like the catbg concept and the colors

thanks demo

_.EvilExecutor._

Deaks

ok so I have been yelled at by some people for being very critical so here is my view, i like it, their are 3 things

Issue 1 - the second nav in the header is split over 2 lines on my display, on chrome and ff using 1336 x 768 res

Issue 2 - why are their 2 empty white boxes?

Issue 3 - for me the magnifying glass is too close to the header and looks weird compared to the space with the following 2.

It is a lot better in live demo than your screenshot.  So yeh well done ::)  I do like the colours and the message board icons (on off on2 etc) it would be cool if youo found way to allow different gradients to be chosen would make it that much better.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Jade Elizabeth

I love this!! Great work!! You've put a lot of effort in for sure and it's great to see themes built for more information. Where is the demo? EDIT: I see your demo now! That footer on your demo is PERFECT, you should port that over :D. Also you might like adding a bit of padding between categories? The first one after chat has a nice amount but the rest don't have any. I'm thinking you removed it from there because there was padding added from something else before the categories but I think it might look better if you played a little bit :D. But your call it's your theme and I love it :D.

Super creative also how you transformed the info center, that's so awesome! It encourages you to participate I love that :D. So what's in these left and right bars? Help me understand those :D. Love the different board icons on your demo by the way that's so cool!

Keep building themes, we need more themers who can transform SMF into awesome new things :D
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

webtiryaki

Quote from: Deaks on May 31, 2020, 01:08:14 PM
ok so I have been yelled at by some people for being very critical so here is my view, i like it, their are 3 things

Issue 1 - the second nav in the header is split over 2 lines on my display, on chrome and ff using 1336 x 768 res

Issue 2 - why are their 2 empty white boxes?

Issue 3 - for me the magnifying glass is too close to the header and looks weird compared to the space with the following 2.

It is a lot better in live demo than your screenshot.  So yeh well done ::)  I do like the colours and the message board icons (on off on2 etc) it would be cool if youo found way to allow different gradients to be chosen would make it that much better.

Hello first of all thank you for your nice words and warnings

Issue 1: You're right correction.

Issue 2: Ads ad slot

Issue 3 : Apart from the classic css, she applies a new style while doing this  O:) css variables - var() function  css grid function as it is normal to have errors  8)

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on June 01, 2020, 12:16:32 AM
I love this!! Great work!! You've put a lot of effort in for sure and it's great to see themes built for more information. Where is the demo? EDIT: I see your demo now! That footer on your demo is PERFECT, you should port that over :D. Also you might like adding a bit of padding between categories? The first one after chat has a nice amount but the rest don't have any. I'm thinking you removed it from there because there was padding added from something else before the categories but I think it might look better if you played a little bit :D. But your call it's your theme and I love it :D.

Super creative also how you transformed the info center, that's so awesome! It encourages you to participate I love that :D. So what's in these left and right bars? Help me understand those :D. Love the different board icons on your demo by the way that's so cool!

Keep building themes, we need more themers who can transform SMF into awesome new things :D

Hello, I will definitely consider your warnings, thank you for your valuable comments.

Deaks

Quote from: webtiryaki on June 01, 2020, 04:39:09 AM

Hello first of all thank you for your nice words and warnings

Issue 1: You're right correction.

Issue 2: Ads ad slot

Issue 3 : Apart from the classic css, she applies a new style while doing this  O:) css variables - var() function  css grid function as it is normal to have errors  8)

it is a really nice theme,  for issue 2, maybe have them hidden until an add is placed (i have ad blocker on so sorry if they have ads), could set this in the themes settings :)  For issue 3, maybe adding some top-padding or top margin for the first one just to bring it down from being so close to the top would help with the look better :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: