Mods not working

Started by cjobson, May 22, 2020, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjobson

Hey, not sure if this is exactly the correct board to post my issue, but I couldn't find anywhere else appropriate.

Just started a new forum!
I've installed various mods to include social media sharing buttons - and installed them all but none seem to show buttons/links to share them!

Just wondering if anyone might know why this is happening and how I can fix?
Thought it could be a theme issue? But i'm really unsure - as other mods with different features seem to be working just fine!

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  ;D

Deaks

you would need to ask the mod author they would be able to help you better.  If you can say the mod I will be happy to direct you to correct topic.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Gary

Also, are you sure that you're running 2.1 or are you running 2.0?
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Doug Heffernan

Are you using the default theme or a custom one?

cjobson

Quote from: Gary on May 22, 2020, 02:06:02 PM
Also, are you sure that you're running 2.1 or are you running 2.0?

Im using 2.0.17

cjobson

Quote from: doug_ips on May 22, 2020, 02:30:52 PM
Are you using the default theme or a custom one?

It's a custom theme! This one: https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2943

I also changed the forum to default theme to see if it showed the icons - but still doesn't show :/

Arantor

Are you referring to the buttons at the top of *this* forum? That's not a feature in SMF and is a custom edit to the theme.

Kindred

Did you install the mod into your custom theme,?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

cjobson

Arantor

OK, so which mod did you try to install, and which theme did you try to install it on?

Advertisement: