News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Google member maps API

Started by Dan_, May 27, 2020, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_

I received a notice today from Google...
We are writing to let you know that the permanently_closed property is deprecated and will be replaced by the busines_status property in Places API and [/size]Places Library, Maps Javascript API on May 26, 2021.
You are receiving this email because you have project(s):

• requesting this property in the fields parameter in Place Details and/or Find Place requests; and/or
  • reading this property from the response returned to Place Details, Find Place, Nearby Search and Text Search requests.
I looked and my installed version is reported as 3.03 and the mod site lists the latest version as 3.04.  I tried to upload it and I got an error that that mod already resides on the server... that I should delete it before I can upload the new one.
I selected 2.017 for manual install instructions from the parser and it says the mod is 3.0, so I am confused as to how to proceed.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Dan_

Deaks

dont be sorry dude your not the first and you wont be last :)

Ill mark it as solved for you, vbgamer is usually quite prompt at replies so shouldnt be to long just remember he may be in dif timezone than you :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: