Changed mysql user password and now forum looks weird

Started by Segnali, June 12, 2020, 10:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Segnali

I have no idea what's going on....layout all weird, have a look:

https://www.investireinazioni.it/forum/index.php

Do I need to update the password inside phpMyAdmin maybe? If yes, which tab?

Thank you

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Segnali

Quote from: Deaks on June 12, 2020, 10:53:51 AM
What is repair_settings.php?

have you ran repair_settings.php??

yes of course, otherwise was not even connecting to the database and after I ran repair_settings.php where I changed the database user password, I got that weird look.

Deaks

yeh the issue is seems you also changes theme paths maybe by accident for the theme so run it again and you should be able to fix your theme paths.

Also I urge you to update to 2.0.17
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Segnali

Quote from: Deaks on June 12, 2020, 10:57:41 AM
yeh the issue is seems you also changes theme paths maybe by accident for the theme so run it again and you should be able to fix your theme paths.

Also I urge you to update to 2.0.17

not sure what happened but there were some wrong paths just after I changed the database password...pretty weird as I didn't touch anything, now I fixed it.

Yes I know I need to update it, thank you

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: