Show the 3 latest images of the forum on the board index

Started by DreadPirateRoberts, June 14, 2020, 05:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadPirateRoberts

Hello my request is a mod wo have the latest photos of the board on the index of the forum, getting either bbc images or file attachment images
Welcome to Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe || A retro design vaporwave community forum! Enjoy your stay!

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: DreadPirateRoberts on June 14, 2020, 05:22:05 PM
Hello my request is a mod wo have the latest photos of the board on the index of the forum, getting either bbc images or file attachment images

What version of Smf do you need this for, and is it a paid request or a free one?

DreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on June 15, 2020, 05:11:05 AM
Quote from: DreadPirateRoberts on June 14, 2020, 05:22:05 PM

What version of Smf do you need this for, and is it a paid request or a free one?
its a free request
Welcome to Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe || A retro design vaporwave community forum! Enjoy your stay!

landyvlad

Using a portal mod (like TinyPortal or SimplePortal etc) and a gallery mod like SMFHacks Gallery (may require the pro version, I' m unsure) you can have the latest gallery uploads on your front page.

Here's an example (I have it setup for random image sin my case)  https://gsx1400owners.org/forum/

Attachments are a whole other story and I suspect that would be near impossible to achieve.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: