News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.17 Released topic error

Started by KittyGalore, June 15, 2020, 11:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

I kept get a new icon for this thread SMF 2.0.17 Released topic in the news and updates board i managed to clear it by marking the selected topic as read but the last post is showing as been posted today in the the attachment below but when i enter the topic it's a reply made by Shambles on the June the 6th is anyone else seeing this error. The member yeuthethaovn appears on the title as been posted today.
SMF Curve 2.0x

Arantor

Looks like the last post in topic didn't get house cleaned properly if it got deleted or moderated.

vbgamer45

That's exactly what happened. was deleted.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Arantor

Yes but partly it's still there because if I go to the board index I still see that, and if I hit the "last post" link, I get the not-found error.

KittyGalore

Quote from: Arantor on June 15, 2020, 11:43:43 AM
Yes but partly it's still there because if I go to the board index I still see that, and if I hit the "last post" link, I get the not-found error.
Yes i'm getting the exact same error saying the topic or board is off limits or deleted. Out of curiosty what would be the solution to fixing this if i ever encounter this is it running the forum maintenance tasks.
SMF Curve 2.0x

Arantor

The forum maintenance should fix this for you, but running it here is a multi hour affair.

I suspect it just needs someone to reply to the 2.0.17 topic to fix it.

Illori

Illori

Quote from: Arantor on June 15, 2020, 11:49:06 AM
The forum maintenance should fix this for you, but running it here is a multi hour affair.

Did not take long at all. But did find several errors to fix.

KittyGalore

Quote from: Arantor on June 15, 2020, 11:49:06 AM

I suspect it just needs someone to reply to the 2.0.17 topic to fix it.
Ok thanks. :)

Quote from: Illori on June 15, 2020, 11:50:20 AM
Fixed now?
Yes that user is now gone thanks. :)
SMF Curve 2.0x

Advertisement: