News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

White Screen when not logged in - SMF 2.0.17

Started by Payou, June 26, 2020, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izotz

I had my moderators editing new post titles containing special characters for the last while to avoid this error.
I think my database is ok, but I can't tell for sure what to do about it, or how I can tell it is ok or not, or how to do it.
Any idea if this would be fixed with the recent upgrade to 2.1.1?

izotz

I don't know if this will be helpful for anybody, but I think this has not happened to us after we upgraded to 2.1.x, so I assume it got fixed.

Thanks for all the hard work!  :)

Doug Heffernan

Glad to see that the issue has been fixed and thank you for letting us know and posting the solution as it will help other users too who might run into the same issue. Marking this as solved.

btechnix

Kindred

Please do not resurrect 2 year old topics...  the original problem described here was fixed by upgrading ....   and, as I said in your topic -- by correctly converting to utf8 instead of hacking the system because you dud it wrong in thr first place.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: