Customizing SMF > Building Your Community and other Forum Advice

Moving a FB Group to SMF

<< < (2/2)

PLAYBOY:
That's a very useful list. Thank you. I checked out so many other options so far today but I couldn't find a better option that will fit into my apache server and my needs. I really liked NodeBB and Discourse but I dont wanna add a new stack in my server just for those. I have way too many sites in the same server that would be at risk.

So I think I'll just go with SMF again and use the suggestions you guys wrote above

Once question I have though;
Seems like the social Login is a MUST pretty much. But when I tried to use the OneALL which requires the dev account for FB and Facebook, wants your phone number or your credit card info to give you a dev account.

Is there anyway to get OneALL setup and start using quickly and easily without giving your personal information to FB or other networks?

Arantor:

--- Quote ---Is there anyway to get OneALL setup and start using quickly and easily without giving your personal information to FB or other networks?
--- End quote ---

Um, no, you still have to register an account with the social networks to authorise things and they need something to validate that you're a real person to avoid making spam accounts for things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version