News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

where to find good modern looking smileys?

Started by MacGig, August 23, 2020, 06:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGig

will SMF ever update the smileys? something like the same ones you see here but maybe a big bigger, and clearer?  the smileys that came with smf look like they were created back in the 70s....

Illori

we will not do that in SMF 2.0. there are no plans to change the smileys in SMF 2.1 from what they are currently (which are different from those in SMF 2.0).

shadav

I've been debating about putting together some smiley packs
hahaha i have like 900 saved to my laptop :p

there are some in the modifications > https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;type=12

but if you're looking for some sites to grab some from

en.kolobok.us
smiley-lol.com/us/
funny-emoticons.com
allsmileys.com

MacGig

thanks I'll check them out. I've learned many times before but never find anything decent.

efk

Go to modifications and see Smileys, download all that you find and create for each of them folder in your computer. Then extract and see what is extracted, there will be smileys. Next to do is put those that you wish at the same folder, you can use photo editing tool to edit colors or similar, or you can create smileys, then add to folder in your forum - or it has to be package, someone can tell you more.

Advertisement: