News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

alerts box

Started by kokkieblanda, May 22, 2020, 05:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokkieblanda

using 2.1rc2

hovering over items in the alerts box, the background colour changes. I would like to have all backgrounds the same colour so no changes when hovering. I tried to find the item in index.css of the default theme (and others) but no luck.
Any idea on how the change it?

tia

Ryan1

To control the border color of an element on focus, add the focus: prefix to any existing border color utility. For example, use focus:border-blue-500 to apply the border-blue-500 utility on focus. <input class="border-gray-400 focus:border-blue-500 ...">

shadav

Quote from: Ryan1 on July 26, 2020, 11:07:20 PM
To control the border color of an element on focus, add the focus: prefix to any existing border color utility. For example, use focus:border-blue-500 to apply the border-blue-500 utility on focus. <input class="border-gray-400 focus:border-blue-500 ...">
not sure how helpful that was  :-\

kokkieblanda, did you get this figured out? if not post a link to your forum and i'll try to help....
otherwise you can use your browsers Inspect function and find out the class name and find the class name in your css then find the class name with the hover effect and delete the background color part

Advertisement: