News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Bastion

Started by Antes, June 03, 2020, 10:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antes

Link to the theme

Bastion

Inspired by the upcoming expansion of World of Warcraft's first playable zone... Light theme.

* Features ResponsiveCurve inside it... so do not install the mod on top of this theme!

You can support me via Twitch Prime* or Patreon.

[ Bastion ] # [ Lunarfall ] # [ RDD (HTML5) ]

* Twitch prime is an extra perk of your amazon prime subscription -no extra payment required-.

Licensed under: MIT

ciacnorris

Hello!
First of all: Bastion is great! My compliments for your work!

I have four problems:

• on mobile devices (tested on a couple smartphones) the topic list is unreadable (white on light grey, see attached image)
  • when I enable the news section:

• desktop: i get a 1989x1989px expand/collapse.gif image and the text of the news is outside the box (see attached image)
    • mobile: more or less the same (see attached image)
  • same problem in theme settings: on desktop, config_sm.gif is rendered 1726x1726px.
  • on mobile: there isn't any "new messages / no new messages" icon in the sections' list

Antes

1) Fixed -surely better design may needed in future-
2) That's because of left-over code and missing proper wrapper around items -flex-issues.
3) Eventually be fixed all over the theme, sorry for leftovers
4) By design. May improve in future.

v1.0.5 should fix more flex-issues. Let me know if there are more broken places :P

ciacnorris

ciacnorris

I have found three other issues, on desktop:

• The first section has two sub-sections and

• its row doesn't get a different color, it's the same dark grey as the second section (see screenshot)
    • it has no envelope icon
  • the pinned topic row is hardly readable with black on dark red (see screenshot)
  • when you enter the section with sub-sections, the look of the sub-secions' list is different from the index page.

Antes

I wasn't going to update the theme or anything but I still make some money off of these themes and its unfair to people who pledge their money on this work (even if I supply it as-is)... I released an update for both Bastion & RDD (v1.0.6) addressed some issues mentioned above.

You can find my discord server in my signature, join there and leave me a note if you want something else (don't abuse please). I promise I'll read all your notes just can't promise that they'll become -alive-.

JyriJyri

Really great theme!  8)

Is there a way to change the color of the "hamburger menu"? I already looked around the CSS files but couldn't figure out what to edit.

Antes

Quote from: JyriJyri on April 26, 2021, 09:58:46 AM
Really great theme!  8)

Is there a way to change the color of the "hamburger menu"? I already looked around the CSS files but couldn't figure out what to edit.

Just open the SVG file with a file editor such as VSCode (recommended) or Notepad++ and find;

.st0{fill:#134563;}

change the #134563 with your liking that will change the color.

Advertisement: