[PAID/FREE] Auto Post New Topic Application Style

Started by wperock, August 25, 2020, 02:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wperock

So I tried to see if I could find mod like this already but I had no luck. Anyways a long time ago I used IPB and VB there was a mod where on a forum post so take this for example:

User goes to my webite (WarriorPointe . org )

User clicks on Help Wanted (This is a forums with 3 subs forums inside them Brigade, State, Web

User goes there then click on Brigade Help

If we had an opening there would be a post with an application click that would take them to fill out some questions like name so on and then when they will it out, it would auto make a new topic called

"Erik's Application" or something along those lines.

I am not sure how much coding this would require but we as a non - profit org [Registered 501(c)3] could afford to pay someone for this.

For those wondering Warrior Pointe is a Veterans Org that focuses on helping veterans reintegrate into the world after military service

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wperock

You are a saint thank you so much I feel dumb now for missing it and wasting time sorry.

wperock

Actually thinking back on this I did find this I remember now I could never get it to work. If anyone has discord and wouldn't mind showing me.

eRocK#2121

Please I will even pay someone if I: need to thanks.

Kindred

I hate discord.... lol

However, I have used this on three sites now - so what kind of problems did you have?
("could not get it to work" is not specific enough to provide suggestions. :) :P )
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wperock

After installing it takes me to : /index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=customform

And I get This page isn't hxxp:workingwww.warriorpointe.org [nonactive] is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

It was making anything in the settings of the website for the admin cpanel not load.

If you can help get this up and running I can paypal you for your time. Thank you

live627

I'm currently in the middle of finally updating this mod (I'm the maintainer) so here's an unofficial update that does not give a 500 error.

http://live627.com/files/smf-custom-forms.zip

wperock

One thing I am seeing just a bug report might be the theme I have I am not sure but like when I am in the admin panel after installing in the attached picture those links used to work before any idea?

Advertisement: