News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Tabbed smileys

Started by emanuele, January 15, 2011, 02:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FragaCampos

This change by Kindred worked for me.

I also changed the ($text) to ($txt, $modSettings).

shadav

see the post above yours, the one that I linked you to... ;) you'll also need to add the modsettings

and well there's still some errors popping up in the logs, but at least it works

FragaCampos

I did add the modsettings and I have no errors in the log...

FrizzleFried

My userbase loved this mod on 2.0.x .... I'd love to see it modified to work with 2.1.x..

Steve

Heck, I'd just like to see it updated at all.
DO NOT pm me for support!

FrizzleFried

Really missing this mod.  The pop-up "page" that the stock system uses is a pretty weak substitute for those of us who have lots of smileys.

Steve

sam666

This is the one mod that's stopping me from using 2.1.1  :(

FrizzleFried

SMF 2.1.x is worth the upgrade without the mod.  That said... it would be REAL NICE to get this mod working for 2.1.x or come up with something similar.  I've cut out about 1/2 of our smileys and even then you have to scroll down the "single page" that pops up with the stock system... to get to the exit button.

This is probably now close to if now the top mod I'd love seen re-worked.

FrizzleFried

Heck... if this was reworked in to a hooks-only mod,  I'm sure it could be sold for a few bucks... i'd cough up a few bucks for this functionality...

Steve

You and me both.

shadav

+1
I really really need this for 2.1  :P

Steve

Considering it never completely worked with 2.0 I don't hold out much hope.

FrizzleFried

Really?  I had zero problems with my install.  That said,  admittedly,  my 2.0.x forum stopped at 2.0.9...

;)

Steve

The install wasn't the problem. It had glitches, especially when moving smileys.

MIAUS

I would also love to see this in 2.1 - I'd pay for this!

Steve

Quote from: MIAUS on November 20, 2022, 04:14:01 PMI would also love to see this in 2.1 - I'd pay for this!
Please don't double post.

Advertisement: