Calender wrong date & notification not working since upgrade

Started by escc-forum, September 10, 2020, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

escc-forum

Hi since upgrading to 2.1 Rc2 we get wrong date error when trying to post an entry in the Calender & we have also noticed that the notification on posts or categories no longer works.
Will this be fixed in RC3 & any idea when please.

I really appreciate all the hard work that is done on keeping the forum updated & the new version looks great, thank you.

Kindred

1- what RC2 did you use? The old, official RC2 from here or the dev RC2 build form Git?
2- What is the actual error message?

3- did you set the timezone setting?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

escc-forum

Thanks for the reply, in answer to your question:

I used the RC2 version from here.
The error message in response to adding calender entries is "wrong date"
The Timezone is set correctly at Europe/London

Kindred

The rc2 version here is buggy and outdated.  We're almost at the official rc3 release
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

W2NAP

Quote from: Kindred on September 26, 2020, 07:36:45 PM
The rc2 version here is buggy and outdated.  We're almost at the official rc3 release

using the github version pulled 29 Sep, 2020, attempting to put an event for 17 Oct. 2020 08:00-12:00 returns back "invalid date" timezone set US/New_York which is also server tz setting.

Advertisement: