How can i edit the "Actions" button text?

Started by Kr1sz, September 17, 2020, 12:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kr1sz

Kindred

that looks like it might be a theme specific problem since I don't see an actions dropdown in the default/curve theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kr1sz

Quote from: Kindred on September 17, 2020, 12:45:45 PM
that looks like it might be a theme specific problem since I don't see an actions dropdown in the default/curve theme...

So, i can find it in theme language?

Kindred

it depends on how the theme was written...    What theme is it and where did you get the theme from?

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kr1sz

Quote from: Kindred on September 17, 2020, 12:51:39 PM
it depends on how the theme was written...    What theme is it and where did you get the theme from?

I got it, and i edited, but the hungarian letters doesnt workn.
(UTF-8)

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on September 17, 2020, 12:51:39 PM
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: